These terms and conditions apply to all registrants of Stuttgart Balboa Exchange, organized by Van Yadack and Thomas Riese.
- Bookings are made valid only upon arrival of payment. You have to make your payment until the date quoted in your confirmation email. If there is no date quoted the payment has to be made within 4 working days after the confirmation.
- Please understand that we can only permit you to attend the event after receipt of the full participation fee.
- If you are prevented from attending please cancel as early as possible! The refundable amount depends on the date of cancellation:
- Until 6 weeks before the first day of the event, the refund is 100%.
- Until 4 weeks before the first day of the event, the refund is 70%.
- Please be aware that we cannot refund the fee if you cancel less than 4 weeks before the event start date. But we’ll gladly accept if you find someone who is willing to take your place.
- We cannot be held responsible in case your flight or train is cancelled for whatever reason. No refund will be issued in this case.
- We cannot be held responsible in case of your illness or injury before the event. No refund will be issued in this case.
Imprint / Legal Information
Van Malcolm Yadack
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties („external links“). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.